Saturday, March 8, 2008

Competing in Two hours!

Holy Cow. It's the Pacific Coast Sectional Championships. This will tell is if we qualify for the National Championships! We are competing two compulsory dances today; the Paso Doble and the Starlight Waltz. There are five teams up against us and the pressure is on.
So, our costumes are complete. There are more than 2000 rhinestones on my Paso Doble dress and we are set to go. Are we prepared? Not really. Do we expect much? Not on your life! I fully expect we may end up in last place, but do I care? NO! What a blast this is! I love the nerves, the excitement, the TENSION......

OoooH! So fun. Anyways it's great to see all of our Adult competitor friends again.
So, wish us luck! I'll report back on the results and have pix tonight or tomorrow.

Yeeeha! We have officially kicked off the Adult National Qualifying season! Somebody help us! LOL.

See ya later!
---J

No comments: