Sunday, March 30, 2008

Practice? With all the other stuff I have to do?

Ok....so leaving your job, starting a new career, selling your house, moving and trying to keep up with skating practice....it's a little overwhelming at times.
I woke up feeling almost sick this morning from lack of sleep. To get ready for the transistion to my new life, I have basically been working around the clock.
So, I canceled skating practice this morning. I know. I know....bad me. But I need a nap, and Jordan is holding an open house here at my house today and I have to clean. I don't want dozens of strange people seeing my dirty laundry. Gross!
PLus, I have a costume fitting this afternoon and a photography convention tonight with one of the most amazing and world reknowned children's photorgaphers on this earth! Can't wait for that!

Excuse #12.....
There are not enough hours in the day!


Why can't I just function with no sleep? It would make life so much easier to use those hours productively! I think I have "Type A" disease. I can't stop going and going and going and going....


...I'm gone.

Until Next Time,
---J

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Julia,
Our paths will probably never cross at Nationals, and I don't really like dance.. but I like reading your blog. I promise to try to keep my lutzes under control if you promise not to dance into me. Good luck at Nationals!

Elizabeth

PS: I am sorry to hear about your Otis. Milo over here is also sorry to hear it, and I hope you can forgive her for being absolutely nothing like the real "Milo."