Thursday, April 5, 2007

Nationals Blog!

PLEASE SEE LINK BELOW FOR UPDATES FROM FRI April 6th -SUN April 15th.

Ok so I'm really going Gung-Ho on this blogging thing. I have created a new one JUST for the 2007 US Adult National Championships! I'm bringing my laptop and my Nikon D80 with me to Chicago, so it will be lots of pictures and lots of fun!
Get a Behind-The-Scenes look at this years competition! Check it out while we're there!

http://adultnationals2007.blogspot.com

In the meantime, I'm still putting hundreds of rhinestones on my dresses. They're starting to look pretty cool! The skates are sharpened and I've started to pack. We have one more practice tomorrow before it's off to the races!

Until Next Time,
---J

1 comment:

The Villager said...

Go on Julia! My family and I have been watching you for several years and seen you on the ice at Lloyd Center several times - hang in there and win it all!