Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Sick.....Ugh!

Jordan and I are both sick. He's got it worse than I do, but why now?
Poor guy. His voice is off...he's exhausted. We can't practice and we leave in FIVE days! Hopefully, tomorrow will be a different day.

On a lighter note....the Columbian Newspaper out of Vancouver,WA wants to do a story on the five teams heading to Nationals from our area. Yippee! I know. I know. I'm on TV everyday. Why do I care? Cause it's the NEWSpaper! So cool....
Alas, the grass is always greener, right?

Tonight, is rhinestoning night. I plan to put the equivalent of about 2000 rhinsstones on my costume before we compete. Yikes. I have a lot of work to do. I may be doing it on the plane as we fly to Chicago. I'll post before and after pics...just for kicks and grins!

Until Next Time,
---J

No comments: