Friday, April 20, 2007

We are so blessed...

Reflecting on this last season tonight, I was inspired to write a new entry. The topic: Gratitude.

Thanks....

Thanks to our family and our friends. You know who you are and I hope you know how much Jordan and I appreiate all you do for us.
I was reading all the comments you have all left on our website. Some of them made me giggle and laugh. Others made me nostaligic and one of them even made me tear up. Some of them came from people we met long ago and lost touch with. Others have come from nephews, nieces and friends from far away. Some of them are co-workers and fellow competitors.
Even though I DON'T know many of you personally, I want to tell you how much your support means to us. I am touched that people who have never even met me can still take the time to write well wishes and good luck notes. It amazes me that you are willing to do so, and that you think so highly of Jordan and I as a team.

It means so much to us and we are so grateful.
So, thank you to everyone out there.... known and unknown.

You are in our hearts with humbleness and gratitude.

---J

No comments: