Monday, April 7, 2008

Lift-a-matics

ok....so tonight we had practice from 10:00 pm to 10:45 pm. We worked on our new OD.
We still have the old "culprit" lift (the one we had a serious crash with at Sectionals) in our program.

So, we decide to put it up.
Keep in mind:

1. I enter this left traveling backwards. Jordan forwards.
2. I end up upside down looking at Jordans feet with my legs up in the air.
3. I can VERY CLEARLY see Jordan's feet gliding along the ice.

So, we put it up. Jordan's feet wobble. I hold my breath (remember, bad experiences die hard). He keeps it steady and sets me down.

"Nice save," I say.
"Oh I was strong. Fine for me," he responds.
"But, that one foot wobbled."
"Well then, close your eyes!" He says.

Yeah, right! Upside down with my eyes closed??

NOT!!

LOL. I really do trust him with my life.

Until next time,
---J

1 comment:

Amber Schmidt said...

Eeek! I can imagine the flashbacks! you guys are going to do great!!!

PS... I am officially addicted to your blog... gotta live vicariously from the land of puking kids! LOL

Amber