Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Pics, Pups and Perks....

Lots of pics today!
The Gaultiers looking prepped and ready...

New Pre-bronze team ...the Laura and Beshara.


The beautiful Maragaret who has lost 10 pounds! Doesn't she look divine?


Dancers: waiting to get onto the practice ice session.


The LP Dance Mascot AKA Hercules. I couldn't help but take his picture. Too cute!


So this is what pulled up in front of our condo today. Bob and Marilu in the Mafia Mobile!
Gotta love it!

Bob took Marilu and i to get our nails done. We of course had a blast, however I must admit, my typing has slowed considerably!! They won't stay on long.



Beautiful Marilu!


More to come later tonight. I am still toling with the video I took yesterday. See? I really did shoot video. Bob took the pic to prove it!

Stay Tuned!

Until Next Time,
---J

No comments: